Your Privacy Is Important To Us :
SandhyaRE is committed to your privacy and the protection of your Personal Data. Personal Data is defined herein as any information that can be used to identify a particular individual under applicable data protection laws, including the General Data Protection Regulation of Consumer Privacy Act etc. (collectively, “Data Protection Laws). This Privacy Statement describes our privacy practices as required by Data Protection Laws. This Privacy Statement applies where sandhyaRE is acting as a data Controller with respect to the Personal Data of our customers, partners, resellers, suppliers and website users; in other words, where we determine the purposes and means of the processing of Personal Data.
This privacy statement explains how we protect your personal information and data based on your use of our website, mobile apps, blogs, etc., as well as third party websites, mobile apps, and social media sites (“Sites”).
This Privacy Statement outlines how we collect, share, transfer, retain and protect your Personal Data and the rights you can exercise regarding your information. If you provide us with your Personal Data, or we obtain information about you from other sources, we treat your information according to this Privacy Statement.
What Information Do We Collect About You?
The following describes the general categories of personal data that we may process, the purposes for which we may process the data, and the legal bases of the processing.
- The following describes the general categories of Personal Data that we may process, the purposes for which we may process Personal Data, and the legal bases of the processing. In the case of Personal Data we did not obtain directly from you, we describe the source and specific categories of that data collected.
- We may collect and process information related to your transactions with us. These transactions include purchases of goods and services that you enter into with us and/or through our website or websites linked to our Site, via phone or email interactions with our employees, or retail locations (“Transaction Data”). The Transaction Data may include your contact details (such as company, name, or phone number), and the transaction details. The Transaction Data may be processed for the purpose of supplying the purchased goods and services and keeping proper records of those transactions. The legal basis for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract and our legitimate interests in the proper administration of our website and business
- We may collect and process data related to your account (“Account Data”). The Account Data may include your name, title, postal and email address as well as payment information. The source of the Account Data may be you or your employer when you are acting in a business capacity for your employer. The Account Data may be processed for the purposes of operating our website, providing our services, ensuring the security of our Sites and services, maintaining back-ups of our databases and communicating with you. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the performance of a contract between you and sandhyaRE and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract.
- We may collect and process information contained in any inquiry you submit to us regarding goods and services (“Inquiry Data”). The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the performance of a contract between you and SandhyaRE and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract.
- We may collect and process data about your use of our Sites and services and in our stores (“Usage Data”). The Usage Data may include your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths, as well as information about the timing, frequency and pattern of your service use. The source of the Usage Data may be cookies, analytics tracking systems or other technologies. This Usage Data may be processed for the purposes of analyzing your use of our Sites and services. The legal basis for this processing is consent. See below for further details on “Cookies, Web Beacons and Other Tracking Technologies.”
- We may collect process data about you to ensure security of your Personal Data and our IT systems. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the safe and secure: (1) administration of our Sites, (2) use and storage of business information and, (3) communications with users and customers.
- We may collect and process information that you provide to us for the purpose of providing you with additional information on our goods and services, subscribing to our email notifications, and/or newsletters to keep you up-to-date on SandhyaRE products, events and news (“Notification Data”). The legal basis for this processing is your explicit consent, or your implicit consent if you are a customer.
- We may collect and process information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us (“Correspondence Data”). The Correspondence Data may include the communication content and metadata associated with the communication. Our Sites will generate the metadata associated with communications made using the specific Site contact forms. The Correspondence Data may be processed for the purposes of communicating with you and record-keeping. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the proper administration of our Sites and business and communications with users and customers.
- We may collect and process your Personal Data where necessary for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure, an investigation, or other legal matter. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the protection and assertion of our legal rights, your legal rights and the legal rights of others.
- We may collect and process your Personal Data where necessary for the purposes of obtaining or maintaining insurance coverage, managing risks, or obtaining professional advice. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the proper protection of our business against risks.
- We may collect and process the personal information included in your personal profile on our Sites or in our stores (“Profile Data”). This Profile Data may include your name, address, telephone number, email address, motorcycle riding style, vehicles owned or of interest, gender, and date of birth, interests and hobbies including social network profiles. The Profile Data may be processed for the purposes of enabling and monitoring your use of our Sites and services. The legal basis for this processing is consent. We may collect and process information, including contact details in our stores or at events (name, postal address, email address, phone number) that you provide to us for the purpose of providing you with additional information on our goods and services, subscribing to our email notifications, newsletters, catalogs, mailings to keep you up-to-date on products, events and news (“Notification Data”). The legal basis for this processing is your explicit consent or your implicit consent if you are a customer. Where the processing of your Personal Data is based on your consent only, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time.
How We Use Your Information :
We may use your information in various ways to serve you better as a customer and provide an improved online experience. The table provided below outlines how and why we use your Personal Data:
SandhyaRE may use your personal information in the following ways:
- Account Maintenance – We may use your information to identify you, ship products to you, contact you and provide billing services.
- E-mail – If you choose to be contacted by email, we may use your email information to communicate questions, respond to inquiries, and distribute information about SandhyaRE and our products and services that may be of interest to you. You may choose not to receive marketing materials from us at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions included in the Email Marketing Preferences section below.
- Transactions – If you request something from SandhyaRE, such as a product, service, callback, or marketing materials, we may use the information you provide to fulfill your request. To help us complete your transaction, we may share information with others such as business partners, financial institutions, credit reference agencies, shipping companies, suppliers, resellers, or customs authorities.
- Customer Feedback and Support – We may use your information to provide a mechanism for your feedback or to contact you regarding support for our products and services, including product updates or fixes.
Personalizing your Experience on our Sites and Marketing Communications– We may use information we collect about you to provide a personalized experience on our Sites, emails and mailings such as providing you with content which you may be interested in, and to make our Sites easier for you to navigate.
- Aggregate/De-Identified Information – We may aggregate and/or de-identify your information so that such information can no longer be linked to you or your devices (Aggregate/De-Identified Information). We may use Aggregated/De-Identified Information for any purpose, including without limitation, research and marketing purposes. We may also share aggregated data with any third parties, including advertisers, promotional partners, sponsors, event promoters, and/or others.
- Combined Information – You consent that, for the purposes discussed in this Policy, we may combine the information that we collect with information that we receive from other sources, both online and offline, and use such combined information in accordance with this Policy.
How We Share Your Information :
We do not, and will not, sell any of your personal information and/or data to any third party providers.
This personal information includes data such as your name, postal address, email address or credit card information. We believe this is crucial in maintaining trust and providing the best possible experience.
We do however share your data with the following categories of companies as an essential part of being able to provide our services to you, as set out in this statement:
- Companies that perform services to process and deliver your purchases, such as payment service providers, warehouses, order packers, and delivery companies.
- Companies that perform services relating to IT and associated infrastructure in order to perform daily operations including communication and security
- Professional service providers, such as marketing agencies, advertising partners and website hosts who support the daily operations of our business.
- Companies approved by you, such as social media sites (if you choose to link your accounts to us) and Marketplace sellers where you place an order and use their payment service.
- We may share non-personally identifiable information with business partners for co-marketing purposes
- This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection, spam/malware prevention, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
- We may share your personal data; (a) where such disclosure is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, (b) enforce our Terms of Service, this Policy, or other contracts with you, including investigation of potential violations thereof; (c) respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third parties; (d) respond to your requests for customer service; and/or (e) protect the rights, property or personal safety of SandhyaRE, our agents and affiliates, its users and/or the public. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection, spam/malware prevention, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
- We may share your Personal Data (name, postal address, email address, phone number and characteristics that are inferred such as ride type or brand preference) with the following categories of companies for co-marketing purposes, to improve the recommendations on product and services that we offer to you, or to provide you access to other motorcycle related products and services:
- Sellers, renters and maintenance providers of new or used motorcycles
- Sellers, renters and maintenance providers of new or used motorcycle transportation vehicles and services
- Motorcycle and riding education providers such as riding schools
- Motorcycle events and motorsports events providers
- Motorcycle related financial services providers
We may disclose your personal data to our insurers and professional advisers as reasonably necessary for the purposes of obtaining or maintaining insurance coverage, managing risks, obtaining professional advice, or the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or other legal proceedings.
If you would prefer not to have your name and address shared for any purpose other than facilitating a transaction with us, please send an email to email@example.com
International Data Transfers
SandhyaRE is a global business based in the Bangalore. We may process your information in, or transfer your information to, the Bangalore, third parties in the india, or other countries. International transfers of your personal data to will be protected by appropriate safeguards, namely the use of Standard Contractual Clauses adopted or approved by the Indian Commission. Our customers and the users of our Sites may be located anywhere in the world. The privacy laws in some countries may not provide protections equivalent to those in your country of residence, and your government may or may not deem such privacy protections adequate.
Your Email and Mail Marketing Choices
If you have provided consent or you are an existing customer, we will send you marketing messages via email and/or mail to keep you up to speed on all things SandhyaRE.
You can stop receiving marketing messages from us at any time through the following methods:
- Through your customer account settings within “My Account”
- By clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any email communication
- By contacting one of Team SandhyaRE geek members at firstname.lastname@example.org
Once one of these methods is completed, we will update your profile to ensure that you don’t receive further marketing messages.
SandhyaRE is made up of a complex web of many inter-connecting services and it may take up to 60 days for all our systems to reflect these updates. We ask for your understanding that during this period you may still get messages from us while your request is being processed.
Please note that the discontinuation of marketing messages will not stop any service communications such as order updates.
There is no perfect security. We have implemented physical, technical, and administrative measures to help prevent unauthorized access, use and disclosure of your Personal Data, but we cannot promise that these measures will work. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of any credentials that can be used to access your SandhyaRE account. You should report suspected unauthorized activity to us immediately
Third Party Links
We may collect your information from third parties. This includes you logging in through a third party site such as Facebook, Google, Snapchat, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc. We may also disclose information collected from third parties to customize ads and to manage and facilitate messaging on third party sites. We do not control the privacy practices of third parties. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of third party sites for more information regarding their applicable privacy practices.
We will keep your personal data while we are providing our products and services to you. Thereafter, we will keep your personal data for one of these reasons: (a) to respond to any questions, complaints or claims made by you or on your behalf; (b) to show that we treated you fairly; (c) to keep records required by law; (d) for communication with one of our SAS team geeks and; (e) to provide support-related reporting and trend analysis.
We will not retain your data for longer than necessary for the purposes for which it was collected as set out in this privacy notice. In determining data retention periods, we take into consideration local laws, contractual obligations, our reasonable business requirements, and your expectations and requirements. When it is no longer necessary to retain your personal data, we will securely delete or anonymize it.
We participate in online advertising to keep our customers up to speed on product offerings, site and in-store promotions, and associated content. Like many companies, we utilize targeted SandhyaRE banners and ads and may display these to you when you are on other websites and apps. We do this using a variety of digital marketing networks and ad exchanges in addition to using a range of advertising technologies like web beacons, pixels, ad tags, cookies, and mobile identifiers, as well as specific services offered by some sites and social networks.
The banners and ads that you may see displayed will be based on information we hold about you, or your previous use of SandhyaRE.com/ royalenfieldboutique.com Sites. This may include your SandhyaRE search history, the content you read on SandhyaRE or on SandhyaRE banners or ads you have previously clicked on.
Cookies, Web Beacons and Other Technologies
Like many sites, our Sites employ cookies and web beacons to speed your navigation of the Site, recognize you and your access privileges, and track your Site usage.
Web beacons assist in delivering cookies and help us determine whether a web page on the site has been viewed and, if so, how many times. For example, any electronic image on the Sites, such as a product image, can function as a web beacon.
SandhyaRE utilizes several Google Analytics products, including remarketing with Google Analytics, Google Display Network Impression Reporting and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. Visitors may opt out of these features through Ads Settings, Ad Settings for mobile apps, Google’s opt-out browser, or other available methods.
.Compliance with Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
Protecting the privacy of the anyone under the age of 15 is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information on our Sites from those we actually know are under the age of 15, and no part of our Sites are structured to engage anyone under the age of 15.
If SandhyaRE learns that it possesses information from a child under the age of 15, we delete that information from our systems. If you are a parent or guardian and are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to take the necessary actions to delete such data.
Privacy Statement Updates
Some manufacturers do not allow us to extend a discount on their goods because of pricing policies. Please get in touch with our SandhyaRE geek for latest Discount updates
Discounts may not be stacked with any other discount, code and/or offer. Discounts cannot be applied to Gift Cards or Certificates. Affirm financing is not applicable to purchases containing Gift Cards or Certificates.
Thank you for your interest in bulk orders from SandhyaRE.com. For over 30 years we have been in business selling the best in motorcycle spare parts, gear and apparel to individuals, as well as Showroom, retail shops and large riding groups. Regardless of the size or scope of the order that you have in mind, our staff of gear geeks are ready to assist in finding the right gear to fit your or organization’s needs
Benefits of Bulk Orders
We have collaborated with major leading manufacturers associated with best products in up market and some of our products are produced in-house facility with no quality compromise, as we would stock up spare parts and Accessories bulky so we save a lot and pass the benefits to our loyal customers. We work on “Buy more and save more” concept. Please mail or call for more details given below
We changed our Privacy Statement to clarify the types of information we collect about you, the ways we collect your information and how we may use and share your information.
Here is a summary of the changes:
- We now use the term “Sites” to describe our website, mobile apps, blogs, etc. as well as third party websites, mobile apps, social media sites, and physical store locations.
- We clarify the types of information we collect about you and the ways we collect this data (we collect information in many ways, including from third party sites, social media sites, and advertising networks).
- We describe how we share and use your information, whether collected by our Sites, or other websites, including social media sites and advertising partners, for the purposes of ad targeting, remarketing and customizing ad content.
- We notify users that we may share data with motorcycle-related co-marketing partners.
- We describe our use of email communications and text messaging and how to opt out and/or control these communications.
- We notify users as to their rights under the Karnataka law.
- We clarify that your information may be transferred across international borders for processing and other uses.
- We clarify how we share your information with our suppliers, third party vendors and referring Sites.
- We include information on Do Not Track signals.
- We clarify that this policy covers data that we collect in stores.
- We clarify the use of postal mail and your ability to opt out of those communications.